Thank you to this gorgeous family for their great energy during our Temescal Canyon photo session in the Pacific Palisades! There were a lot of kids, personalities and one or two bouts of crying – but somehow everyone pulled off the shoot and many fantastic photos. Thank you the most to Mama, who kept a smile on her face and looked radiant the entire time 🙂
We loved the cream and army green inspired outfits that this family wore for their malibu, ca photo session at temescal canyon. This location is in the pacific palisades, ca and is the prefect rustic location for a family photo session.
Take a look at our website and give us a call at 310-391-4500 for more info!
Interested in learning more about this fantastic photography location? Here’s what the LA Parks Website says about its history: Located in Pacific Palisades, Temescal Gateway Park is one of the most popular parks in the Santa Monica Mountains. The park encompasses 141 acres of oak and sycamore canyons, ridgetop views, and access to miles of trails in Topanga State Park, Will Rogers State Historic Park, and the 20,000-acre “Big Wild.”Park amenities include easy to moderate trails, picnic tables and grassy areas, restrooms, a camp store, meeting rooms, an auditorium, and classrooms. Many educational and outreach programs are held at Temescal for children throughout the City, including the Temescal Outdoor Education Program (see below). The Temescal Canyon Conference and Retreat Center provides overnight accommodations for up to 100 people, and the architecturally distinctive Temescal Dining Hall serves as a beautiful location for events of all kinds. For information about hosting a special event at Temescal Gateway Park click here.The Reverend Dr. Charles Holmes Scott developed what is now Temescal Gateway Park for the Methodist Church in 1922 as a West Coast center for the Chautauqua movement. Originated in 1874 on the shores of Chautauqua Lake in Southwestern New York State, Chautauqua assemblies were aimed at challenging the minds and spirits of its participants by offering families seasonal programs of lectures, music, elocution, and open discussion of public issues, literature, and science. Some of the canyon’s earliest structures are still in use. Built in 1922, the building known as the Temescal Camp Store was two buildings– a grocery store complete with a butcher shop, and the local post office. The Presbyterian Synod purchased the property in 1943 and used it as a private retreat center until the Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy purchased the property in 1994.