Unicorn First Birthday Photos Los Angeles
It’s the most popular theme of the year! And everyone is looking for unicorn first birthday photos Los Angeles! But how do you get the most perfect photos for this adorable theme? Or any theme for that matter? Well, whatever theme you are looking for, The Pod Photography in Los Angeles has you covered! We’ll take you through the step-by-step of how everything works!
- During you in-person or phone consultation, your photographer will share with you all of the options, how it works, and the investment range. We will also pick a date for your photo session at this time. All sessions require a 50% non-refundable deposit of the session fee to book on our calendar.
The Session Design / Planning Meeting
- During this session design meeting, you and your photographer will begin planning all of the fun details! We’ll talk color schemes, themes (unicorn first birthday photos Los Angeles), and what photos are the most important to document. A smash & splash session usually has two sets/looks/outfits, but sometimes three for very cooperative babies!
- This is the behind-the-scenes part that you usually don’t see! This is where your photographer and design team completely customize a set just for you. They will hunt high and low for the perfect props to bring your theme or your vision to life! Your smash cake will be personalized over several one-on-one conversations with our favorite local bakery, Top Tier Treats. They do an amazing job AND their cakes are delicious! If you have any concerns about allergies or dietary restrictions, they are amazing at working with those as well.
The Photo Shoot
- The day has arrived!! On photo day, there is no need to stress, because we have everything here for you! All of your sets will be perfectly staged, outfits selected, and cake delivered. All you need to do is show up! And for about an hour to hour and a half, your photographer and team of assistants will have your little baby smiling up a storm! We will move set to set with quickness and ease and get every shot we need! And all before baby melts down! You shoot will come to an end with an adorable mini bathtub set to clean up after a messy cake smash.
The Ordering Appointment
- Two weeks after your session, you will come back to our Los Angeles portrait studio to select your images. Relax with cookies and coffee as you review your gorgeous images. Your photographer makes suggestions for framing and album designs so you are not left alone to decide! Choose from one of our Collections which include wall art, albums, prints and digital options.
- About 2-3 weeks from you Ordering Appointment, our in-house designer will be in touch with you with your proofs. You will see everything before it goes to print. We want to make sure that you absolutely love everything and that it is absolute perfection before getting displayed in your home!
Give us a call at 310-391-4500 to set up a consultation with your Los Angeles photographer. Be sure to follow us on our Blog, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ to see what we’ve been up to, or explore our YouTube page for more!