Calabasas Family Photographer
Summer is HERE! And we couldn’t be more thrilled!! As a Calabasas family photographer, the warm weather gets us so excited! Though we love shooting in our professional Calabasas portrait studio, Summertime allows for so much creativity! It’s the season for location shoots and really embracing living in beautiful Southern California!
- Temescal Canyon in Malibu: Gorgeous, rustic and earthy location. Best time to shoot is during the “golden hour” a few hours before sundown.
- Any Beach: Our favorite is Playa Del Rey Beach since it’s much more secluded. Plus, free parking!
- Santa Monica Pier: The bright colors and hustle and bustle is perfect for a Summer family or maternity shoot!
- Veteran’s Park in Culver City: This location has big, beautiful trees that are perfect for family sessions. We call it our little “Enchanted Forest” in the middle of a concrete jungle.
- The Venice Canals: The perfect romantic location – great for smaller families of 3-4, or maternity portraits.
Bringing a vision to life
Regardless of where we shoot, we always love to bring something new to the table! And if a family has an elaborate idea, even better! As a Calabasas family photographer, our job is to bring your vision to life! And for this super fun Calabasas family below, we brought mom’s vision for a retro, summertime shoot into reality! The inspiration was pineapples and flamingos with celebratory colors of red, white and blue!
Usually, for one family session, we recommend one outfit. And sometimes we do an outfit change for the kiddos. But with a big chunk of time blocked out, and an endless amount of AMAZING clothing from this mom, we couldn’t help ourselves. We had do do several different setups. By the end of it all, everyone was exhausted, but it was so absolutely worth it!
Give us a call at our Calabasas portrait studio at 310-391-4500 to set up a consultation with your photographer. Be sure to follow us on our Blog, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ to see what we’ve been up to, or explore our YouTube page for more!